Managing the largest and most diverse
media trade positions in the barter industry
ICON offers a full range of comprehensive media buying capabilities, placing over $1 billion in media annually. We’ve staffed our media department with agency-trained professionals who have a collective expertise in media and corporate barter. Each department is supported with all the necessary research, tracking and systems germane to their medium. Our teams have developed strong, collaborative relationships with our clients’ agencies of record, and have designed workflows to ensure effective communication and reporting. If you’d like to know more about our media capabilities, please contact Tom Bartholomew, Executive Vice President, Media and Fulfillment.
National TV & Radio
- ICON’s inventory of national broadcast media includes network and syndicated television, Hispanic media, cable television, network radio, long and short form direct response.
Local TV & Radio
- ICON’s inventory of local broadcast and cable media includes over 200 spot television and radio markets in the USA and Canada.
- ICON offers print media space in hundreds of national consumer and trade publications, newspapers, and freestanding inserts (FSI’s).
- ICON provides access to outdoor media opportunities including billboards, kiosks, street furniture, transit and non-traditional/alternative advertising options.
- The digital group executes multi-level campaigns for brand awareness, product launch, traffic driving, CPM, sponsorships, content integration, audience development, mass-reach media and direct response. This includes cost per action / lead generation, e-mail marketing, optimization with specific performance metrics, as well as phone and emerging technologies such as retargeting and programmatic buying. We offer full reporting capabilities so clients can see and measure return on investment (ROI).
- We offer access to national and local broadcast and print that specifically targets the growing Hispanic market in the U.S.